Product Reviews > Kayaks > Prijon > Machine Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Machine Kayak by Prijon

07-25-2002
Submitted by: JasonSend Email

This boat can surf up to six foot waves and then pearling gets away from me (leaned ALL the way back). It can cartwheel although I have yet to pull one off. Taking it through class III is a little tricky due to the tail sinking but it can be done just fine and adds a challenge that the bigger volume boats don't have. You FEEL every gradient on the wave train in this boat like it is a roller coaster. I like that there is no pillar in front VERY much but the seat back is adjusted with rope on my model and the new clicker adjustments out there are way better. The rails are nice to carve it up but the price for that is water hitting from the side demands that you lean away.