Product Reviews > Kayaks > Qajaq > Viking HV Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Viking HV Kayak by Qajaq

06-05-2002

I just bought this kayak two weeks ago. It is made in Italy and it is 57 cm wide and 533 cm long. It is made out of fiberglass. The first thing I noticed was how well it tracks without the rudder I have actually never used the rudder and am planning to take the rudder off, not yet but soon. It is very well made with nice outfitting and looks gorgeous. It has a fairly high initial stability and very high secondary. It is more stable than my first boat P&H Capella RM, but is just as easy to put on edge. I would not have believed how much a difference there is between fiberglass and plastic, the glide is unbelievable and the tracking is awesome. I strongly recommend this boat if people have access to one and the only reason I do not give it a 10 is because I don't believe there is a perfect kayak out there.