Product Reviews > Accessories > Old Town Paddle Holder Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Old Town Paddle Holder

Research Boat Accessories / Boat Outfitting in the Buyers' Guide!

06-04-2002

After spending a full day driving around looking for parts that would make a paddle holder for my Pungo I was directed to the Old Town website which had everything you need in one little package for under $10. The holder uses two padeyes, two hooks and a length of shock cord. The kit also has pop rivets but I used stainless steel bolts and nuts. The holder works perfectly for quickly securing a paddle while fishing or transporting or storing the kayak. I also like the fact that it fits relatively flush against the kayak so if you need to wrap a strap or turn your boat upside down the holder does not get in the way. The holder also works well with a fishing rod. I would have given the kit a 10 if it had stainless steel hardware instead of rivets.

Thunder Bay Tourism: