Product Reviews > Canoes > Stowe Canoe Co. > Riversedge Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Riversedge Canoe by Stowe Canoe Co.

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

08-22-2011
Submitted by: EHSSend Email

I bought a 13-foot green fiberglass/wood Riversedge at a garage sale for $100. Lightweight, easy to handle, very stable. This is one canoe I'll never part with.

03-17-2010
Submitted by: JJP

I got this canoe from my brother. Last fall we fished all day in it. Needless to say there are a few bass no longer swimming. Love this Canoe, just re-sanded and polyurethaned it ready for the summer

11-22-2003

A red fiberglass riversedge with cane seats that I bought in 1984. It is enjoyable to paddle,and my wife and I had lots of good trips with it, however it buckled in the center on a trip to Harrisburg Lake the year we bought it. I wedged a small log between the thawart and the floor and thats how it's been ever since. I have three other canoes, but there is still this special thing about this one as it was our first canoe as a couple.

04-24-2002
Submitted by: beik50Send Email

Beautiful red fiberglass With oak trim & seats. The keel keeps it going straight. I've used it on Adirondack Lakes & Cape Cod Bays, even out onto the Ocean. It's a joy. The lack of ribbing causes some "flutter" which is the only drawback.