Product Reviews > Accessories > Stohlquist WhirlPOOL Drysuit Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Stohlquist WhirlPOOL Drysuit

Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. Logo
See Products from Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. in the Buyers' Guide!
Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Rashguard Tops
  • Dry Tops

03-29-2002
Submitted by: stuartbellSend Email

This suit has a warm pile lined collar that un-zips down when not needed, Cordura seat and knee patches, neoprene cuff covers at wrist and ankles that protect the gaskets, and a lifetime warranty. The customer service I recieved was second to none. This company is run by the Stohquist family and that is who you talk to if you call.

I have used this suit all winter (I paddle at least 5 days a week) and cannot find any faults in its construction. It gave me the confidence to go out in the coldest of winter in all sea conditions. I highly recomend this company and the products they make.