Product Reviews > Accessories > Werner Bandit Spoon Blade Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Werner Bandit Spoon Blade Paddle

Rated: 8.75/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Werner Paddles Logo
See Products from Werner Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Werner Paddles in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Racing SUP
  • Fishing Paddles
  • SUP Paddles

07-27-2013

what can I say about this paddle - phenomenal as expected with the Werner name on it. Great to handle and helps make the day on the water even better

06-22-2010

Have now had mine for about a dozen outings: seems durable, slices well on submerged return strokes. Have not experienced any difficulties with the T-grip. It is a bit heavier than the old carbon-graphite blade I had to replace but I acclimated rather easily.

03-29-2005
Submitted by: WGSend Email

I would rate this paddle higher but the T grip design is terrible. I finally cut mine off and made a custom grip to fit my hands. My hands are average sized, nothing unusual. For this price you should get a usable paddle.

01-24-2002

Started with a Mohawk plastic paddle. Finally bit the bullet and forked out the cash for a mid range paddle. It was well worth the $150. You just can't imagine how good one is until you try it! It weighs about 1/2 the weight of the Mohawk. This paddle catches the water sooo much better and slices through on the recovery with little resistance. I don't think you could do any better and keep the price affordable!