Product Reviews > Canoes > Mohawk Canoes > Probe 12 II Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Probe 12 II Canoe by Mohawk Canoes

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

08-21-2007

I had my probe 12II about six years and really enjoyed it. It will catch any eddy in the creek and is very comfortable crossing eddylines. It will only track when threatened but makes up for it when you get to the rapid. I recently sold it and am sure I will miss it.

12-03-2001

This is an all out performance boat! Turns like nothing I have ever been in before. The outfitting is really great. I am over 220lbs. so I am on the heavy side and this boat still maneuvered and surfed and rolled unbelieveably well. Yes, you can roll this one, but it comes up with 30 gallons of water in it. Also in big waves my weight attributed to taking on lots of water. A person around 150- 190 range would not have that problem. Super buy!