Product Reviews > Accessories > Zuzu Cadence Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Zuzu Cadence Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

09-17-2001

The Perfect Paddle- finally. I have tried a number of paddles over the years without finding a paddle that was versatile enough to propel me in all of the water conditions I have available to me- from ocean to river. My new Cadence paddle does it all. It goes into the water without a sound and is a great cruising paddle. The blade size and shape allows for a almost effortless cruising pace but provides all the power you could want when you dig in and pull hard. Could you expect more than great performance from any paddle? You can. To say the Cadence looks great is an understatement. It is a work of art. The warmth of the wood it is made from along with the craftsmanship of the construction sets it aside from any paddle I have ever used. My thanks to Chris Franznick the paddle’s creator. Good Job Chris!

Kayak Sails: