Product Reviews > Accessories > Current Designs Feather Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Current Designs Feather Paddle

Rated: 6.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

02-23-2004

The Feather (in carbon) was one of my first paddles, so at the time I bought it I didn't know what a mediocre stick it was. The blade area is sufficient for bracing and rolling, but it sure doesn't inspire much confidence. The release is okay, but at the catch the paddle is really loud. I found the shaft finish a little rough (and not designed as such), so long days were less than comfortable. I've since switched to a Lendal and I am happy I did so. I keep the Feather around, but only as a spare.

08-31-2001
Submitted by: WilsonSend Email

The Feather is a small/medium sized touring paddle. This paddle is extremely light and easy for both beginners and more experienced paddlers. They have taken loads of abuse and not a single mark on them to date. Highly recommended! Length: 21.25" Width: 5.875" Area: 97 sq. in. Weight: solid shaft 220cm glass: 940 grams graphite: 720 grams

Thunder Bay Tourism: