Product Reviews > Accessories > Caviness Wide Blade Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Caviness Wide Blade Paddle

Rated: 6.33/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

08-21-2014
Submitted by: GKSend Email

I use the Caviness CavPro 230cm paddle. I bought the white paddle and it looks great with my cloud colored Vapor. The paddles are asymmetrical and the shaft is vinyl-wrapped black anodized aluminum. It is ovalized on both ends at normal hand positions making for a comfortable extended paddling sessions. The shaft separates in the middle and can be positioned as 60° left, right, or inline for better control. The shaft also comes with drip rings.
Overall very happy with the CavPro.

07-29-2002
Submitted by: M.L.D.Send Email

I use a Sportspal canoe. For all around found and durability, you can't beat the Caviness. For the money you spend, it's all about the fun. If your having trouble with the wind and the paddle (as I have read in earlier posts) just turn it like a blade in the wind. Good fun and it uses recycled material.

08-07-2001

This paddle works good for power strokes foe about 1 min. before you get winded by it's weight. With wind blowing at you and with the weight of the paddle I think a 300 lb. weight lifter would get worn out after a few min.