Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > Dynamo Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Dynamo Kayak by Dagger

07-30-2001

I bought this kayak for my 11 year old son. It is a great boat for kids. It is stable and easy to roll. My son learned to hand roll it quite quickly. There are no thigh braces, they are built into the boat, which makes it very easy to exit. It has foot pegs that are very easy to adjust, important because other kids want to try it and you have to adjust them. It has been a good river boat he has yet to flipped in this boat. I gave it a 9 because it did not come with a back band. My son loves it.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports