Product Reviews > Accessories > Paddleboy Yedo Kayak Cart Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Paddleboy Yedo Kayak Cart

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Research Carts, Portaging & Launching in the Buyers' Guide!
Carts, Portaging & Launching
View Carts, Portaging & Launching in Buyers' Guide

06-29-2005

Great cart! I had the Eckla Compact Cart and was dissatisfied with it (see my review). The Yedo handles hard and soft surfaces well with solid tires. Nothing to go flat here. This cart comes without straps. I made straps with webbing and clips from REI, total cost $12. This cart has sharp edges on the metal tubing I suggest filing them down before you cut yourself. Otherwise great cart.

08-20-2004

I like it very much. I have the new kickstand and it works. I'd like mine more if it had one inch more padding on each of the foam pads. (I have to move them occasionally. I am using it on roads and paths and over small curbs not had it on super soft sand. It carrys everything from my romany explorer to my pamlico, Cannot fit into the explorer hatches fits fin into vcp ovals etc.

04-22-2002

I decided on the Yedo cart for two reasons: 1) solid tires that I don;t have to worry about popping, and 2) center mounting on the boat allows me to balance the weight and use my energy for pulling instead of lifting. I was reluctant at first since I read reviews that the center mounts slide down the back of the kayak. But,as long as you put the straps under the deck lines, this doesn't happen. Can be a bit of a pain to get back together and the kick stand doesn't hold very well, but otherwise a very good cart.

06-28-2001

After reviewing several carts, I decided on the Yedo. I have an Aquaterra Chinook (16'4", 65lbs.), which it hauls around with ease. The 10" tires make trekking through the sand much easier than dragging it. The cart breaks down into 4 pieces that easily fits in the Chinook's rear hatch. I can assemble and disassemble the cart in about one minute - very user-friendly. This cart makes those solo portages much easier!!

Silverfish