Product Reviews > Kayaks > Prijon > Samurai Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Samurai Kayak by Prijon

Rated: 6.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

05-20-2004
Submitted by: DLSSend Email

This is my first Kayak and its not a bad boat, but I've had an extremely difficult time finding a spray skirt for it. I believe the cockpit is 37.5" by 18.75". I spoke with a rep at Harmony and you can order the Mako, LC1, or LC1-EZ. I am purchasing the LC1-EZ b/c it will be the best for whitewater while still not being too difficult to put on.

06-05-2001

There's very minimal outfitting (like thigh or knee braces), but that may appeal to do-it-yourselfers. I found it hard to create a solid and comfortable way to lock in. There should be a good way to shift weight fore or aft, as this boat is very sensitive to center-of-gravity. I find it squirrelly, even for a playboat. I do like the bulkhead footrest. There's no towing eyes, so be prepared to drill if you want one. Cheapy grab loops.