Product Reviews > Kayaks > Northwest Kayaks, Inc. > Seascape Explorer RM Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Seascape Explorer RM Kayak by Northwest Kayaks, Inc.

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

03-28-2002

I purchased the boat used without having seen it. It had some oilcanning which is just a bit of an eyesore for me. I paddle it with my wife who is a new paddler and occasionally my 13 yo stepson. The distance between the cockpits is decent to prevent frequent paddle crashes with unsynchronized paddling. It cruises nicely. I can almost keep up with the fast singles as the only paddler. It is stable and comfortable and I rarely use the rudder. The rudder retracts and deploys easily. It seems to lack cargo space but I have not loaded it up. I have paddled a few doubles (composite, folding and plastic)and this is by far the easiest to paddle with a novice companion.

05-22-2001

A great handling double. Stable, maneuverable and fast for a plastic K2. No problem in Lake Erie 6-8 foot chop and very comfortable on an 8 hour paddle. Called in an order. It was made and arrived in Ohio in three weeks. Very satisfied with the boat and the manufacturer.