Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > Tybee Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Tybee Kayak by Dagger

Rated: 5.75/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

03-26-2004
Submitted by: EDSSend Email

Just brought my Tybee home today - it's a discontinued yak, so I had a nice discount. Wet tested it last week and was very impressed with how it tracks - feels very fast compared to the Impex Irie and Old Town Nantucket Elite that I also wet-tested. Can't wait to take it for a real run this weekend.

08-09-2001

Paddled a Tybee today. Tracked like a hog. Very hard to turn the boat. Pulled hard to the left. Rudder had nearly no effect to make it track straight. Dealer could give no explanation.

07-16-2001

Seems to me that this boat would be appropriate for me but even after talking to the factory and the west coast Rep. they are not interested in getting one anywhere near me for a trial. They have dealers in this area but I have to pay for it before they will ship. Not so good Dagger. mp

05-22-2001

Had a chance to paddle a Tybee at the local Paddlefest. The Tybee is a glass (or Kevlar) daytripper. It seemed nimble, easy to turn, and speedy for its length, and stable at 23" wide. (I also tried a Corona and found it very tippy.)

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports