Product Reviews > Canoes > SOAR Inflatables > SOAR 14 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for SOAR 14 Canoe by SOAR Inflatables

Rated: 9.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Length: 14' 0" - Width: 40.0" - Starting at: $2045.00
See More Details about this Canoe
SOAR Inflatables Logo

12-18-2009
Submitted by: Stan PullySend Email

I Just Bought New S-14 for a 7 day Rio Grande Downstream from Big Bend national Park. Can pack a lot of gear in it and Secure with all those Steel hole tie downs! On Flat, I found moving seat towards back and adding weight up at nose Helps track a lot Better - still can be some work though. It does take some muscle to canoe it fast! In whitewater and Boulders it is excellent - just bounce of boulders or if you slide up on boulder Just push off -I went down one set up rapids Backwards! real easy to inflate and Stores great rolled up! Plan to use it a lot no mater what type of water in years to come!

01-29-2002
Submitted by: JamoSend Email

I was going to paddle my Soar 14 solo through the Nenana River Canyon from Mt. Mckinley Park to Healy, but was joined by a paddler I had just met. Although an accomplished solo canoist, she had never been through this bigger section of the river. The Soar 14 was forgiving, stable, and tons of fun. It made the river much easier to paddle than in a solo canoe. The self bailing feature is great.

03-26-2001
Submitted by: Bob TuckerSend Email

I soloed the S14 on self-supported 8-day trips down the Middle Fork of the Salmon River (Idaho) the past two summers. The S14 is the perfect boat for a highly technical, rock strewn whitewater river like the Middle Fork. It is not only highly maneuverable but extremely forgiving, allowing a C+ whitewater paddler from Missouri like me to enjoyably navigate an awesome river like the Middle Fork. It's a medium sized boat that can be used solo or tandem with ease. It doubles nicely as a family float canoe for me in the Ozarks.