Product Reviews > Kayaks > Pyranha > InaZone 242 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for InaZone 242 Kayak by Pyranha

Rated: 9.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

11-12-2012
Submitted by: RuairidhSend Email

It's the best boat I've ever used, It truly does anything. I've taken it on the Tay, the Tummel and a few other places and it did exactly what I wanted it to do. Never made me want to use another boat.

02-04-2002
Submitted by: CarlSend Email

This boat has a great tail design that allows for perfect squrit turn boat. It is a excellent boat to be learning the playboat style boat from and move from. I'm a 200 er and find that flate water is a little tough to get the front nose down in flate. white water I can sit on a wave and do about anything I want it to do. the boat carves beautifuly with hips alone. The Tail has the slip tail design where the tail doesn't have the carve edges that the rest of the boat does this allows your tail slice nice and easly for any flate spin. The Carts are not to hard to do in except the first couple time you try you'll notice that extra volume up front. For me this boat is a good boat but for ultimate playboat experaince I would went with something less volume. maybe a dom 47 or glide or even a 232, but being 6'5" I liked the extra room in the boat and being able to be confortable and still have fun. This is a goo river runner freestyle boat I will give Pyrahna that.

02-05-2001
Submitted by: H.R. HallSend Email

Just got my new InaZone 242, it is great. It is still the same paddling kayak as before, only, more convenient and comfortable. They have changed the hull slightly and added more foot/leg room up front. Their system of thigh brace and backband is great. You do not have to pop your skirt to re-adjust your backband anymore. They have a new seat and deck decoration, but same great kayak. It does not dive as much as the 240 did. The added volume up front helps to surf better for 210lb.ers. I am using the InaZone 242 to instruct from this year.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!

MTI Adventurewear: