Product Reviews > Accessories > Epic Paddles Wayfarer Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Epic Paddles Wayfarer

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

07-06-2005

I agree with all of the reviews. Of the numerous paddles that I have purchased, the Wayfarer is by far the best. I have the 2 piece carbon fiber model, it felt like it was a part of my body from the very start. My boat speed increased 30%. I can cover more distance in less time and with less stress. I typically paddle 10-20+ mile day trips. It is great for short trips too. This paddle is well worth the money. I purchased the two piece in order to travel more easily.

05-06-2002

I searched and researched lots of paddles, I finally came up with one, the carbon hybrid active tour. It is very nicely priced, way under competitors. Lots of quick exel or just a pleasure cruise, very smooth. It weighs in at 26oz's for under $250.00. Most paddles that I've seen run $350-$400. Highly recomend. Now my wife wants one.

04-11-2002

Just bought the Epic Wayfarer and I have to say it is GREAT! What a improvment over my other paddle which I will not mention the name as it is half the price of wayfarer so not fair to compare. I would recommend this paddle to every one it is a pleasure to use and really gets you moving with very little effort. I bought the one piece and it is like a feather in your hand. Can't say enough good things about this paddle.

12-26-2001

Ditto with regard to Prof_Funk's review. I just sold my Werner Camano in carbon fiber and purchased the Epic Wayfarer for its extra light weight, ability to adjust blade feather or shaft length (length lock version is a must), and the feel of its shaft. The blades enter the water with much less disturbance than the Werner blades and wouldn't consider paddling with anything less - by the way, I paddle 1500-1800 miles a year.

01-08-2001

Absolutely without a doubt, the finest touring paddle I have tried, and I have tried all the very top brands in graphite. Very light, moves into, through, and exits beautifully, propells easily and quickly. outstanding. only paddle I like better is their wing paddle, for my racing surf ski.