Product Reviews > Kayaks > We-no-nah Canoe > Orion Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Orion Kayak by We-no-nah Canoe

07-27-2013
Submitted by: JSCSend Email

This kayak was a very nice surprise when I tried it out while spending some time on the Chesapeake. It glided smoothly through the water and did not offer much resistance. Also the seat and the overall design were very comfortable and relaxing. If I had the money I would gladly choose this boat to be the one to buy.

02-19-2001
Submitted by: Rich HodgkinsSend Email

Not for someone over 200 lbs. No problem keeping it up but the seat just killed me. Cleaver X would be a better bet for the me.

11-24-2000
Submitted by: Amy PetersonSend Email

Sprint/marathon k-1, old model, still a classic, makes a great intermediate level boat/ boat for rougher weather.

Piragis Northwoods Company
Free Shipping on New Canoes from Piragis Northwoods Company or pick up in Ely, MN and get $100 off