Product Reviews > Accessories > Goldeneye Totum Canoe Seat Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Goldeneye Totum Canoe Seat

Rated: 6.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research Boat Accessories / Boat Outfitting in the Buyers' Guide!

08-30-2012
Submitted by: c.j.

Unlike the prior review,bought our seat 8 years ago for use with our children,anyone with some sense would realize that 200 lbs is a little much. We've used ours for years and highly recommend

10-23-2000

I bought this sling seat to use in a tandem canoe when I was paddling solo. The price was good (under $20), but I was disappointed with two things. First, the seat is too difficult to adjust. Second, the metal that the seat brackets is made of is relatively soft, and will not support a very heavy canoer. The first time mine was used, a 200-lb. paddler sat on it, and the seat brackets bent, gave way, and dropped him on the bottom of the canoe. This is definitely not a product I would recommend.