Product Reviews > Kayaks > Pyranha > Inazone 230 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Inazone 230 Kayak by Pyranha

Rated: 9.83/10 Based On: 6 Reviews

08-23-2004
Submitted by: Dave

this boat is the all round daddy, having paddled about 6 different boats, this one comed out tops, awsome volume distribution, fits perfectly, and even though I only weigh 150lbs, I can get a vertical stern dip on flatwater! plays well, but also wicked begginer boat, hand rolls a dreamm even with sharp edges, fits perfectly at '5'9, the DADDY!

08-16-2001

I love my ina zone 230. It's a little big for me because im only 5'5, but I needed a bigger boat to fit my size 12 feet, and at age 14 I'm still growing. The 230 is perfect. It's great on a wave. I live near the ocean and I surf 4-7 foot waves whenever there is surf. I must say that for these waves the innazone is the best boat ever. It's fast and great for carving and flatspins. All I need to do is lean forward for a blunt stall. All in all the inna zone is a great boat.

02-01-2001
Submitted by: JohnSend Email

I am 6'2", 175 with a 36" inseam - I too have a hard time fitting in most playboats. I fit in the 230 by removing the bulkhead and foaming it out. It is a very, very well designed boat! My only reservation is the 26" width - it seems a little harder to roll than narrower boats. I mostly surf the boat on Lake Michigan in 4-10 ft. waves. It rocks on multiple 360's on the face, or in the foam pile! Not a fast boat, it rides a little high on the wave on huge days.

01-08-2001
Submitted by: TreySend Email

I love my Inazone 230. It is the perfect mix of a play boat and a creeking boat. As an intermediate paddler it fits all my needs and then some. A fun boat whatever you are doing.

11-05-2000
Submitted by: River WenchSend Email

The 230 is comfortable, great fun rocketing in big water or boofing on creeks, reliable and high performance as a river running boat. At 150 pounds I need a hole to make it cartwheel, but no matter--it's a great design.

06-10-2000
Submitted by: AnthonySend Email

I am 6'1" @ 195-200 lbs, w/ a size 12 foot. Finding a low volume play boat that I could fit in comfortably was very hard to do. The 230 fit the bill! My feet and legs have plenty of room with out being pinched. The boat is responsive, and releases easily. Rolling is not a problem, squirting is like a dream, and running the river is still easy. I love this boat and would recomend it to any paddler looking for a comfortable play/river boat.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!

Ocean Rodeo Sports: