Product Reviews > Accessories > Whetstone Paddling Jacket Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Whetstone Paddling Jacket

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

04-26-2001

I bought this jacket because I have been satisfied (enthusiastically so) with Whetstone's paddles which are truly terrific. Their jacket is a deal; also it is finely made, tough and comfortable with all the quality expected of much pricier jackets.

12-19-2000
Submitted by: Peter KSend Email

Fantastic! This is a dry top, with a very comfortable urethane-lycra neck gasket, and conventional latex wrist gaskets. I went to a rolling clinic with, 75 degree air temp and below 60 water temp. Came out comfortable and dry. Nuff said.

11-07-2000

I checked out the other jackets available for the same price. (under $100) Most of the other jackets look like plastic garbage bags with a cut-out for your head! This Whetstone jacket is amazing... it's full featured, well constructed, breathable... You won't find a nicer jacket for twice the money.

07-24-2000

I just purchased a Whetstone Dry Jacket that works great! It was a $145 brand new and has the rubber gaskets, plus a neoprene band for the waist. I was out rolling my sea kayak and didn't get any water in it at all.

05-24-2000
Submitted by: Brian NystromSend Email

I ordered this jacket site unseen, based on the recommendations of the Whetstone staff and the strength of their customer service policies. Frankly, I couldn't be happier. The Jacket is everything they said it would be and it fits me perfectly. The Sympatex breathes really well and the jacket has kept me comfortable and dry every time I've worn it. The construction quality is excellent. For $80, it's a steal. Highly recommended.