Product Reviews > Accessories > Harmony Products YakRak Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Harmony Products YakRak

Research Storage - Kayak/Canoe/Paddle in the Buyers' Guide!

06-24-2003

I mounted one last night -- a job of a few minutes. Now two kayaks are out of the way and locked safely in the garage. The rack is elegant in its simplicity and incredibly easy to use. I got mine on line for $30 plus shipping -- not much more than what it would have cost to buy the pieces and spend several hours assembling. A great system.

05-18-2000
Submitted by: SMSend Email

This is a storage system for your kayaks, surf gear, or unusual long items in the garage or apartment. I have windsurfing gear on mine too. 1" nylon webbing (bombproof) with buckles makes it easy to use, it's really strong, and set up in seconds. Great for organizing your gear, keeps it clean and off the floor. Takes up less room than other racks, and it's easy ! I've had ours for ten years and it's still going strong. Came with installation hooks. I got mine from Perception - they're still available through Harmony.