Product Reviews > Canoes > Grumman Canoes > Sport Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Sport Canoe by Grumman Canoes

Length: 15' 3" - Width: 43.0" - Starting at: $2410.00
See More Details about this Canoe
Grumman Canoes Logo

07-26-2013
Submitted by: tony thomasSend Email

aluminum hull, handles good for a 17ft canoe, plenty of room, good stability, and I'm pretty sure it is going to last forever.

06-11-2012

I picked up a well used but perfectly usable 15' Grumman Sport a few weeks ago. I bought it strictly to fish out of in local lakes and rivers, I harbor no illusions of actually paddling it.

Today my fiancee and I hit the lake with it. I must say I'm impressed. It moves very well with a 40# thrust trolling motor on the stern. It was quite windy today and the motor moved the boat easily. The only downside that I see to the boat is that the stern seating position is pretty short. That makes for an awkward reach around to run the trolling motor.

04-26-2009
Submitted by: Mike R

I have owned a 15ft Grumman sport boat for 5 years now and found that it is the most stable canoe that I have ever used, the first time I had it on the river I was with a friend of mine and we were fishing one morning, John my friend went to throw the anchor out and he slipped and fell down on the right front side of the canoe, to my amazement we did not wind up in the drink, when he fell I leaned to the left and the canoe did not tip over because of the wide beam that it has, I am really pleased with this canoe for safety and its durability, it by far is the best canoe on the market.

05-08-2000

Paddle it, sail it, row it, tow it!... Fish from it, troll with it, or hunt out of it!... You can even stand and answer nature's call from it. Motorized or capsized, you won't find anything as rugged or stable around. Currently manufactured by Marathon this indestructible workhorse can also be camouflaged to enhance your waterfowl gaming results. You'll find it impossible to stay ahead of your buddies, but they won't leave you behind...'cause if you've been drivin' one of these shiny bucket of rivets, you're too tough to loose!