Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > Vengence Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Vengence Kayak by Dagger

10-22-2001

I bought this boat used and I wouod never sell it. Awesome boat, unbelievable play potential. A little sketchy in big water, but predictable. 2 problems; at 6 foot I'm a little too tall for this boat, my feet get a little cramped. Also everyone wants to try it, then I have to listen to the endless offers to buy it. If you can find one buy it!

02-10-2000

This boat rocks! flatwater cartwheels, rodeo maneuvers, surfs, and more. Used by the Dagger Women's Rodeo Championships team.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports