Product Reviews > Kayaks > New Wave > Mongoose Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Mongoose Kayak by New Wave

02-25-2002

Great boat for a whitewater beginner. I would put it up there with the RPM in that respect. Rating depends on your use for it. It is high volume, high rocker, and big enough for me at 6'3" 220 (with room to spare). Great for BIG water, room for some gear. Did I mention that it has a lot of rocker?

02-07-2000

This is a great creeking boat that never fails in anything large you want to drop off of. If you like a luxurious ride while surfin a wave this is a great choice. It gets up on waves and stays smooth. I have paddled the phat and other smaller playboats that move around faster on waves but the 'goose is a much more comfortable boat.