Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > Piedra Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Piedra Kayak by Dagger

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

03-06-2005
Submitted by: Mark KrempaskySend Email

I've had my Piedra for 3 years and was able to roll it on my second time out on the water. This boat is extremely easy to handle on flat water or the biggest water you can find. It is very stable and maneuverable. I'm 5'9" and 160 lbs. This boat fits me perfectly. Wouldn't trade it for any other boat out there. Rated 10+

01-27-2000
Submitted by: Mark KnightSend Email

This was the first boat I ever bought. I took lessons and tried at least 5-7 other boats. I weigh around 185lbs. and I'm at the top of the Piedra weight limit. This boat is so controlable in big (beginner) water that you gain confiedence daily. Rolls are smooth and easy. I have taught more people to hand roll in this boat than anyone else I know. Get your balance and mechanics down in the Piedra and enjoy alot of different waters.

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!