Product Reviews > Accessories > Ainsworth K 104 Kayak Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Ainsworth K 104 Kayak Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

11-13-2003
Submitted by: RossSend Email

I bought this paddle 3 months ago, took it on the lower dart and snapped the blade,twice! not worth the money! so i ended up buying a werner sidekick (amazing).

08-19-2003
Submitted by: C1 JuniorSend Email

I took mine on a mild weir & the blade broke off so I contacted Ainsworth they sent me another pair & then it happened again on flatwater. It would work out cheaper to buy a top quality set of glass playboating paddles than buying the Ainsworths & a repacement shaft. Not worth the money.

01-27-2000
Submitted by: AJl

I own an inflatable kayak with a fairly wide beam. I had used touring kayak blades in the past bacause I couldn't get enough length to suit me in a whitewater blade. I found the Ainsworth K 104 paddle that is available in lengths up to 220 cm. I can say that I love this paddle. It has a graphite shaft, with 60 degree offset, contoured handles and symmetrical compostie blades. It is reasonably light and has tons more power that a touring blade, with little or no flutter. The composite blades are nearly bullet proof and the price is reasonable, retail of $149 as of last year. If you are looking for a longer whitewater blade check this one out.