Product Reviews > Accessories > Seda Fiberglass Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Seda Fiberglass Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

09-13-2001

Seda Fiberglass Touring Paddle. I was not planning to buy a paddle, but was trying out some kayaks by Seda thanks to Chuck at Seda. Chuck handed me this paddle that had the breakdown option and three feathering options. It fit my hand very well, was comfortable, and was obviously very strong since it was made from pole vaulting material. I ordered one right away. This paddle is not "cheap", but is a great value at $150.0 which includes the breakdown option. Seda is a friendly supportive, and value conscious company that I will always try to support. Kudos to Kathy, Joe, Chuck and the gang at Seda.

10-23-1999
Submitted by: Joe WilliamsonSend Email

I really like the feel of the SEDA paddle, it really does fit the hand well. The fact that the shaft is made out of pole-vaulting tubing means that it should last. The blade is fiberglass and although it it rather thin, it has held up well. It's low weight makes it a true pleasure to paddle all day with, It earned a 10 in my book!

Botetourt County Tourism: