Product Reviews > Accessories > SeaAirSports Air Support II Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for SeaAirSports Air Support II

Research Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in the Buyers' Guide!
Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests
View Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in Buyers' Guide

08-02-2000

I originally purchased a SeaAirSport Air Support without the inflatable seat bottom. I used it to replace the stock seat in my Seaward Kayak as I was experiencing numbness in my feet after only about an hour of paddling. Being disappointed because it did not resolve my problem, I phoned SeaAirSport and they gladly took the seat back in exchange for the SeaAirSport ll. I only paid the difference in price between the two. The Air ll definitely did the trick for me. I am now much more comfortable in my boat and no longer experience the numbness in my feet. The SeaAirSport is a great aftermarket kayak seat and the company is easy to work with and they back their product.

07-21-1999
Submitted by: Steven MacNeilSend Email

The Air Support II slips over the vertical, plastic back section of your existing seat. It provides lumbar support for your back via a air bladder, reducing fatigue. It uses a air seat for the bottom providing better support and less strain to your legs, hips and back.

Pelican Intl.: