Product Reviews > Canoes > Grumman Canoes > Guide Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Guide Canoe by Grumman Canoes

Canoes Image Canoes Image
Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

01-31-2014
Submitted by: bobSend Email

My Grumman is 20ft 6in overall. I bought it used over 50 years ago. Weighs about 130 lbs and is double ended. The last time I cartopped single handed was 20 years ago, now I'm too feeble. Plan to convert to a sailing yaul and trailer it. Recently I seen a twin for the first time but it was badly kinked on the keel or I would have bought it. It was 3 weeks wages when I bought it and now that would just get me 2 tanks of gas. Used to take whole family camping on the Delaware River - wife, 2 boys, dog and cat and all the gear but in a headwind was a bear to paddle so we would beach it and load it up with enormous pile of rocks to lower the freeboard and wind resistance. Other canoeists would give us the strangest looks!

NOCQUA Adventure Gear: