Product Reviews > Accessories > Stearns Hybrid Fishing/Paddle Vest Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Stearns Hybrid Fishing/Paddle Vest

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

08-16-2013

I like this vest. It is ideal for fly fishing because of the tip down table when you unzip the second level of zippers. I did not give it a 10 because of the amount of zippers. The quality is excellent, the access to all the compartments is great when paddling. However, on the small streams that I fish, I frequently get out of my kayak and fish from the shore. cumbersome to unzip 2 levels, I know I am nit-picking, but I am the original PIA on fly fishing.

This is a great vest, other than my silly complaints. It will float a 189 lbs. man in Class II/III water. I tested it. Also, Stearns is a time tested manufacturer of great products. I would say this is a great product and would definitely recommend this for a purchase!!!