Product Reviews > Kayaks > Jackson Kayak > Big Tuna Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Big Tuna Kayak by Jackson Kayak

Rated: 7.25/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Big Tuna Kayak by Jackson Kayak

Length: 13' 9" - Width: 33.00" - Starting at: $1699.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Jackson Kayak Logo

09-08-2014

I had been thinking about getting a Big Tuna to add to my fleet of plastic boats. I finally got to try one out at a local demo days. I found that while paddling with 2 people the boat was fairly stable, but I also noticed a lot of drifting to the side and the boat did not track as well as other boats I have paddled. The accessories and options available are awesome, but I found it too difficult to maneuver for my liking.

09-06-2014

The Cadillac of tandem kayaks! We had another brand and after 2yrs decided to upgrade. What an upgrade! The quality and comfort far outweighed the extra cost.

08-10-2014

The big tuna has no way to access the hull to put sliders on, the seats do not tighten right down with the straps so they are always moving around try one out before you buy there are better kayaks out there by far

08-14-2013

This tandem/fishing kayak is incredible! Easy to paddle as either a double or a solo. Stable enough to stand in too, with easy to reach stand up straps to make standing easier. Great to use for fishing or getting out after a three hour paddle. Seats on my Big Tuna kayak gave out in the bottom seam after only four outings, my local retailer, Blackcreek Outfitters, is dealing with Jackson Kayaks for me on that issue. Looks like the seat manufacturer forgot to stitch the seam properly. The kayak itself is incredible!!! Love it!!!

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports