Product Reviews > Kayaks > Lifetime Products > Lotus Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Lotus Kayak by Lifetime Products

Lotus Kayak by Lifetime Products

Length: 8' 0" - Width: 30.00" - Starting at: $199.99
See More Details about this Kayak
Lifetime Products Logo

10-10-2014
Submitted by: SDHSend Email

Great recreational kayak. Comfortable and durable. Very stable. We took these out to the lake at least once a week all summer. I never felt like I was going to capsize even when confronted with large wakes from ski boats. I loaded these things up several times with kids and gear and they started to get unstable at about the 210+ lb range so these are not designed for larger riders. These are not a fast kayak and since it is a sit on top style, you will get wet. After buying one of these, I quickly bought a second as well as one of the smaller children's kayaks.

08-12-2013

The Lotus is a 8 foot sit on top style of kayak. Relatively light weight. I bought 3 for the family, as an introductory to kayaking. On the water they are stable and easy to handle, but not very fast. They seem very durable and should last a long time. The seat rides a little low and may be uncomfortable on long rides but as a recreational kayak the seats are fine.

The Lotus has areas for attaching a rod holder or even a sail. With plenty of storage behind the seat. For the price and size, I believe the Lotus to be a good introductory model.