Product Reviews > Kayaks > Sea Eagle > 365 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for 365 Kayak by Sea Eagle

08-02-2013
Submitted by: JJLSend Email

I have had this Kayak since May 2013. The first time out I managed to get it wrapped around a tree but was able to extricate it without damage. I have had about 10 trips down the Stanislaus river since then and it has been holding up well.

It takes about 10 minutes to inflate and is easy to portage inflated or deflated. A very stable platform with plenty of room for storage. I usually keep it in the trunk of my car for spur-of-the-moment excursions as time allows. I usually paddle it solo but for trips of 5 or six hours it is comfortable for two.