Product Reviews > Kayaks > Advanced Elements, Inc. > Lagoon 1 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Lagoon 1 Kayak by Advanced Elements, Inc.

Rated: 9.33/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Lagoon 1 Kayak by Advanced Elements, Inc.

Length: 8' 4" - Width: 34.00" - Starting at: $359.99
See More Details about this Kayak
Advanced Elements, Inc. Logo

07-03-2014

I am really enjoying my AE Lagoon 1. Setup is really easy - literally from the car to the water in less than 10 minutes. Takedown is also easy with the AE double action pump, used in reverse to remove the air quickly. I give it a quick wipedown on the shore, then once I get home, I spread it out in the living room, wipe it down more thoroughly, and leave it to dry, which only takes a few hours.

Performance wise, it doesn't have the best tracking, which I feel is due to the short length, and does wobble a bit. I found this was improved by adding some weight to the bow end, and paddling with short strokes. It feels very stable on the water. I've only used it in a calm bayou, so can't comment on performance in rougher water.

It is lightweight, easy to carry, and the construction seems durable. It's a good option if you have limited storage space and/or transportation issues. It folds up into a bag the size of a large suitcase, and it easy to carry. You won't win any races with this one, but will certainly have lots of fun!

07-02-2014
Submitted by: KimberlySend Email

I love my Lagoon 1 kayak! Easy set up! this is the third summer for my Lagoon... no problems! I would recommend this kayak to anyone! The lagoon is easier to store and carry than a traditional kayak... no expensive racks needed to transport!

07-26-2013

The Lagoon 1 Kayak is quick and easy to set up and take down. It is lightweight to handle and get into the water. Paddling this kayak is fun. It is very stable and tracks very well. Handles light waves well. It folds up in a case about 3'x3' which makes it easy to store.

Airkayaks.com
New & demo Advanced Elements & Airis inflatable kayaks. Great prices, fast shipping! Intl. inquiries welcome!