Product Reviews > Kayaks > Pelican International > Catalyst 100 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Catalyst 100 Kayak by Pelican International

07-26-2013
Submitted by: PjDSend Email

This is my first kayak. After searching through everything, cost, manufacturing process, and amenities, I chose this one. I like the "RamX" technology of the manufacturing and the two tone colors you can provide by doing it this way. I love the large 60L stern hatch and all the room it has for equipment. I wish the bow hatch was deeper and had a dry bag but in this price range you can't beat it. The seat is very comfortable, I've done a 4 hr run and no issues. For $349.00 at Dick's Sporting Goods you can't beat it!!

Rendezvous River Sports