Product Reviews > Kayaks > Boreal Design > Baffin p1 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Baffin p1 Kayak by Boreal Design

Baffin p1 Kayak by Boreal Design

Length: 16' 6" - Width: 21.50" - Starting at: $1699.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Boreal Design Logo

05-24-2014

I bought a P1 (poly) last summer, and love it. It's a perfect size for a small person. It gives me great control. I can easily get back into my boat after a wet exit, so important as I am not a super strong person. It tracks well in a rear wind with the skeg down. The seat is comfortable, even on long paddles. Since we only use our 2 Baffins for day trips, the low volume isn't a problem.

07-26-2013

I'm a big fan of this boat. Fast, nimble, tracks well, edges well,and the smaller p1 is a good fit for those of us on the small side. The lower back deck makes the cowboy scramble insanely easy.

Only things I would change.... the seat: Boreal's seat is good, but it could use some more adjustment options like the WS seating system, and the thigh braces could be more aggressive.
Overall though a great boat for smaller paddlers.