Product Reviews > Kayaks > Jackson Kayak > All Star Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for All Star Kayak by Jackson Kayak

All Star Kayak by Jackson Kayak

Length: 5' 11" - Width: 26.75" - Starting at: $1199.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Jackson Kayak Logo

04-08-2014
Submitted by: Peter HSend Email

My 2013 All Star took I'm into the world of looks and cartwheels. It goes vertical so easy in flat water and in a hole. I also love river running in it. It seems faster than my 2012 Rockstar on a wave and rolls way easier.

07-23-2013

I have tried many boats but as soon as I sat in my first Jackson All Star I knew that this was going to be good. It is!!! It just felt right. My abilities and confidence improved greatly with this boat. And best of all, I was comfy in a whitewater boat for hours on end.

The only issue I have ever had with the jackson boats is the outfitting on a hot day when not wearing an underlayer to protect my side from the backband rope adjustments. Tucking in a shirt or not ratcheting the back way up helps. I imagine a wider paddler than me must have real issues. That said, I still love my boat!
Try one!

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports