Product Reviews > Kayaks > Swift > Kiwassa 13.2 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Kiwassa 13.2 Kayak by Swift

Kiwassa 13.2 Kayak by Swift

Length: 13' 2" - Width: 25.50" - Starting at: $2595.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Swift Logo

03-28-2014

As an update to my earlier review of the Kiwassa 13.2, I would like to add that Swift is the "most customer appreciative" company that I've ever heard of. When a minor problem was discovered in my boat - THEY REPLACED THE ENTIRE BOAT. I only asked for some assistance with the repair, but Bill Swift (Owner) contacted me personally and insisted on a full replacement. They duplicated all of my original specifications, seat, colors, etc. and to top it all off, Mr. Swift delivered the boat himself. Would General Motors or Toyota do that??? What a great company - what a great boat.

07-03-2013

If the early Swift Kiwassa models were made of thermoform plastic, it comes as a surprise to me. Today they are all fiberglass, kevlar or carbon fiber - and they are spectacular. I chose the 34 pound kevlar 13.2 model. The current seat is better than the desk chair that I spent a career in. My Kiwassa has a skeg, which adds tremendously to open water stability.
Thanks Swift.