Product Reviews > Kayaks > Wilderness Systems > Aspire 105 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Aspire 105 Kayak by Wilderness Systems

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Aspire 105 Kayak by Wilderness Systems

Length: 10' 6" - Width: 29.00" - Starting at: $739.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Wilderness Systems Logo

07-26-2013
Submitted by: paddyoracerSend Email

Great beginner kayak, loads of room in cockpit and front bow area, {floatation in front also} Nice medium size rear watertight {so far} storage area, use a few smaller dry bags to fit around skeg system. Dash board holds gear {water bottle, gloves, phone, small sponge} securely.

A little wide but very stable, I sometimes hit sides when paddling {I must pay attention}. Center ribs hold feet on rests very nicely. Being wide makes it slow done when resting, which can be done with feet on deck very easily. Seat is best I have every tried/seen, no wet sore rear, water drains right out. No side paddle holder. Rotomolded and very sturdy/thick. Very nice handles.

05-17-2013
Submitted by: CKSend Email

You want a Kayak for the Family this is the one, what an amazing boat. Bought this Kayak after a test paddle day, had the whole family there, my wife, 5'2" 110lbs, My Son 4'10" 98lbs, my daughter 3'2" 42lbs, and myself 6'2" 250lbs, and we can all fit in it. The fourth generation seat has all the bells and whistle in it you could want with out an air ride seat. Everything about this Kayak is moveable. Such a well rounded Kayak.

The only downside I have found so far is there is no bow bulk head to it. Other then that it does have the normal bungee-cords which you can always use with a dry bag. List price was $699.00,

Honestly, one of the best well-rounded Kayaks on the market.

Rendezvous River Sports