Product Reviews > Kayaks > Old Town Canoe > Heron Jr. Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Heron Jr. Kayak by Old Town Canoe

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Heron Jr. Kayak by Old Town Canoe

Length: 7' 5" - Width: 25.00" - Starting at: $299.99
See More Details about this Kayak
Old Town Canoe Logo

07-30-2013
Submitted by: AraSend Email

This little kayak is wonderful for kids. I wish it had foot pedals, but not a big deal with out it. The best features about it are the tow-able capability and the stability of the kayak.

05-05-2013
Submitted by: MarkSend Email

I bought this kayak for my daughter who is 8 and is just learning how to kayak. It is the perfect sized kayak for a child her age; it is constructed well and certainly doesn't feel like a toy. We have been kayaking on lakes and rivers. It tracks really well for a small boat and she can maneuver it with ease. She has no problems paddling it and keeping it straight.

The seat is just the right size and comfortable enough to keep her going throughout the day. It is also lightweight enough that she can drag it when she has to take it in and out of the water. It is very stable even in some of the rougher water. The tag along tow line is a nice addition.

I am very pleased with the purchase. I had considered just buying a cheap smaller adult kayak (glad I didn't). This proper fitting kayak has made her trips more enjoyable and she has gained the confidence to try new things. My only knock on the boat is that it doesn't have a water bottle holder.

Ally Folding Canoes: