Product Reviews > Canoes > Esquif > Rangeley 15 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Rangeley 15 Canoe by Esquif

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

06-04-2013
Submitted by: DCSend Email

I had the chance to do some more testing out on the water of my Rangeley 15. It's rapidly becoming my favorite boat to fish out of. Most people won't realize this until it's too late. But imagine a beautiful sunny summer day in the 90's fishing out of your aluminum jon boat or semi v, the moment your skin touches metal it's an instant frying pan. That's another beauty of this royalex rangeley boat,you won't burn yourself. It's also very quite in the water as compare to others in it's class. Fishes great with 3 anglers, no problem with weight or movement by other anglers. Best of all if you are using an electric motor, you will get some great run times. On my last trips after using the motor constantly in moderate winds for 4 hours I still had over 75% of my battery life remaining. check out this Rangeley 15 at your local dealer, they are great boats and super liteweight.

04-29-2013
Submitted by: DCSend Email

I had the chance to finally take out my Rangeley 15 made by Esquif today for several hours. I knew I would like this boat for the type of fishing I do. This is a great alternative to your standard canoes, jon boats and even aluminum semi v's. A very stable boat easy to stand in, a pleasure to row leisurely. Move across the water effortlessly and quietly. While it might not be as fast as a pure high performance row boat, it's by far better than anything else out there in the fishing market. try one out for yourself. I've used it with an electric trolling motor and rowing, both times it performed great.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!

New York Kayak Co.: