Product Reviews > Accessories > BassYaks Electric Motor Mount Kit Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for BassYaks Electric Motor Mount Kit

BassYaks Logo
See Products from BassYaks in the Buyers' Guide!
BassYaks in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Kayak Motor Kit

04-25-2013

Bassyaks has in my opinion the best kit out there. It's simple; straightforward. Get the lift kit and you have steering and lifting capabilities from the cockpit, with no tiller arms to get in the way. An on/off speed switch will give you 4 forward and three reverse speeds. Steering on most applications uses your existing adjustable pedal tracks and the pedals will lift your motor by applying pressure with both feet while simultaneously using a simple pull cord to lift up your motor. I fish in SW Florida in the Winter. I am outfitting my Hobie Outback with the same system for my Summers on Long Island Sound. My Fl rig is an Ocean Big Game Prowler. Check out the BassYaks web site. They are located in Connecticut. Kit prices start at $499

Witz Sport Cases: