Product Reviews > Accessories > Suspenz Smart DLX Boat Cart Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Suspenz Smart DLX Boat Cart

Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks Logo
See Products from Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide!
Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Smart DLX Cart
  • Smart END Carts
  • Smart SK Cart
  • Smart SOT Cart

07-03-2013
Submitted by: djdSend Email

Love the DLX. Sturdy, well built, easy to assemble (just click the wheels on), and off you go. Even the straps/buckles are easy to use, grip well, and have extra material under the buckle to avoid scratches on your yak (nice touch). I was wondering if I'd actually use the kickstand that they mention on their website, and it is very convenient when loading.

I have a pair of Jackson Coosa yaks, fully rigged for fishing. When we load them up, they are a bit heavy for my kids/wife, so I decided to buy a cart. A Coosa weighs 70lbs before you put anything else in it, so I wanted to be sure to get a durable cart. I tried the Suspenz SOT, but it didn't fit the Coosa because of it's distinct body and Scuppers, so Suspenz swapped me the DLX. Customer service with Suspenz is really great, and that's worth something when you are ordering over the net.

I've been in sand, mud, river gravel, and heavy gravel (2 -4" chunks), and the DLX just rolls along. I am very pleased, and shouldn't have waited so long to take the plunge. The DLX is a great all-purpose cart, and I expect to get tons of use out of it

04-15-2013

Finally found the perfect kayak cart for my Wilderness Systems Pungo 120. Just unfold, attach the wheels, strap the kayak on, and away you go. Rolls effortlessly. Looks sharp. Airless tires mean no flats. Even has it's own mesh storage bag.

Watercraft Technologies, Inc.: