Product Reviews > Kayaks > Wilderness Systems > Pamlico Lite (tandem) Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Pamlico Lite (tandem) Kayak by Wilderness Systems

03-15-2013

After owning several other tandems and having our last one stolen, I bought the Pamlico Lite used. Being retired and living on a fixed income we intended to save some money and the price was right.

This kayak is the best we have owned or tried. It's fiberglass construction makes it light and easy to handle. It tracks well both as a single and double. I weigh in at 185lbs and my wife at 145lbs and it is fast enough for us.

The seats are the only complaint. I have modified the front and back seat so as to be more comfortable with better back support by putting in sit on top seats over the stock ones with the necessary cleats. As modified it now rates a "9". We love it and only wish we had bought one when they first came out (1995-2001).

Rendezvous River Sports