Product Reviews > Accessories > Tuktu Paddles Custom Greenland Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Tuktu Paddles Custom Greenland Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

01-02-2013

This is my first GP, so I have little to compare it with. It is 8 ft., one piece western red cedar, 24" loom with shoulders, oil finish. I have used it twice, a total of about six hours. So far I love it. The swing weight makes it feel like a much lighter paddle--very well distributed. It took me only 20 minutes to get comfortable with it.

I took a gamble ordering this, but it paid off. I had only tried out two GPs and hated them both. One was a carbon fiber, the other a home made cedar, both of them too short for me. Correct sizing makes all the difference!

Chris, the owner of Tuktu is a nice guy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Ice Mule: