Product Reviews > Canoes > Golden Hawk Canoes > 10' Traditional Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for 10' Traditional Canoe by Golden Hawk Canoes

10' Traditional Canoe by Golden Hawk Canoes

Length: 10' 0" - Width: 38.0" - Starting at: $899.99
See More Details about this Canoe
Golden Hawk Canoes Logo

07-15-2014

Took the whole family out in the Golden Hawks to do some pan fishing. I let my 8 year old son Kaden go out in the 10'er by himself for the first time and he loved it. I don't think Ive ever seen him smile that big. He was able to maneuver the canoe at will and loved the fact that he could stand up and fish with out the worry of tipping over. The 10'er is unbelievably stable.

03-10-2014
Submitted by: Frank DavisSend Email

I researched canoes for about a year before I bought my Golden Hawk. I needed a canoe that I could car top solo, be very stable and cost around $1,000. I found it with Golden Hawk. It exceeded all my expectations. It is light, stable and has a very unique look. The workmanship was outstanding. I would highly recommend this canoe.

12-17-2013
Submitted by: JCSend Email

I recently purchased a 10' Traditional Golden Hawk Canoe for small creek, remote backcountry exploration and trapping. It is exceptional in every category...lightweight, durability, functionality, heavy load capacity, good looks, manueverability, portability and overall value. I have owned a wide variety of canoes over the past 50 years, but this canoe stands above all the rest for my current needs!

10-19-2012
Submitted by: Richard SchwerinSend Email

I purchased this canoe earlier this year and simply love it. I use it for fishing and canoeing with my wife. It's very stable, light-weight - easy for one person to handle, to load & unload into even a short 6' box of a pickup truck.