Product Reviews > Kayaks > Innova Inflatable Kayaks > Swing I Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Swing I Kayak by Innova Inflatable Kayaks

Rated: 5.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Swing I Kayak by Innova Inflatable Kayaks

Length: 10' 6" - Width: 33.00" - Starting at: $599.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Innova Inflatable Kayaks Logo

07-03-2014

I bought Swing 1 (Innova) from LL Bean. It worked well on deep water with the fin for a keel. But my first trip on a brook with some rapids and debris in the water and at time not deep, the fin ripped off at the connecting insert sites. Making it impossible to reattach the fin (which was lost in the water anyways). After that the kayak tracked erratically and I had to work 3x as hard to keep it on track. I returned the kayak to LL Bean in Fayetteville, NY

09-30-2012
Submitted by: Vicki BucklinSend Email

I'm a 60yr old female with a Swing I, and I absolutely LOVE it. I've paddled it in places I could never have gone alone before. At only 22 lbs I can tote it around easily on my own, inflated or rolled up to travel. The 33" inflated width makes it extremely stable, but it's still quick and light. We recently bought a second one so my husband and I can take them on the road.

We've had other inflatables, and nothing comes close to Swing I for responsiveness, speed in the water, quality in design and general ease of use. I'd also recommend the special airlock pump accessory and a 4-part paddle if you like to travel. Pump, paddle and boat fit into a mid-size backpack or suitcase, and setup REALLY only takes 5 minutes!