Product Reviews > Kayaks > Innova Inflatable Kayaks > Swing I Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Swing I Kayak by Innova Inflatable Kayaks

Swing I Kayak by Innova Inflatable Kayaks

Length: 10' 6" - Width: 33.00" - Starting at: $599.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Innova Inflatable Kayaks Logo

09-30-2012
Submitted by: Vicki BucklinSend Email

I'm a 60yr old female with a Swing I, and I absolutely LOVE it. I've paddled it in places I could never have gone alone before. At only 22 lbs I can tote it around easily on my own, inflated or rolled up to travel. The 33" inflated width makes it extremely stable, but it's still quick and light. We recently bought a second one so my husband and I can take them on the road.

We've had other inflatables, and nothing comes close to Swing I for responsiveness, speed in the water, quality in design and general ease of use. I'd also recommend the special airlock pump accessory and a 4-part paddle if you like to travel. Pump, paddle and boat fit into a mid-size backpack or suitcase, and setup REALLY only takes 5 minutes!

Portage Pal: