Product Reviews > Accessories > H2O Paddles Crystal-X kayak paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for H2O Paddles Crystal-X kayak paddle

H2O Paddles Logo
See Products from H2O Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
H2O Paddles in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Whitewater Kayak Paddles
  • Touring Kayak Paddles
  • Kayak Fishing Paddle
  • Whitewater Canoe Paddles
  • Eco-Rec Kayak Paddle

09-10-2012

I love this paddle! After deciding I wanted a new paddle since I was less than impressed with the Werner that I had, and doing some research I decided on the H2O Crystal-X. I ordered it online through their website which allows you to customize your paddle for shaft type, length, blade type, and colour. Mine is a 230cm straight carbon shaft, low angle blade, in blue. It was delivered within a week, and the manufacture date on it showed it was made the day I ordered it.

Not only is it gorgeous but it paddles like a dream, and very little if any water runs down the shaft (I've had not paddle drip in the boat since using it). I may have to guard this paddle with my life so no one else in the house tries to steal it on me.

Danuu Kayak Covers: